Monday, March 23, 2015

Ten Easter Sewing Projects


I've been searching around Pinterest and other sites for some Easter sewing and have found some really gorgeous projects! I thought you might like to see some of the best ones I've found in case you would like to do some Easter sewing too.

Here is a round up of 10 fab free patterns and tutorials.



Soft Fabric Basket Tutorial by Owen's Olivia for Somewhat Simple.


Easter Bunny T-Shirt Applique Tutorial by Sew Delicious. (That's me!)


Bunny Finger Puppets tutorial by The Purl Bee.


Fabric Easter Eggs tutorial by retro mama.


Sophia the Bunny free pattern from While She Naps.


Easter Bunny Baby Hat tutorial by The Red Kitchen.


A Basket of Bunnies free pattern and tutorial by The Little Fabric Blog.


DIY Wee Brown Bunny Treat Bags by NanaCompany for eHow.


Marshmallow Bunny Skirt tutorial by Dandelions and Lace.


Scrap Fabric Chicken Tutorial by Tyg Och Otyg. (tutorial in Swedish, you'll need google translate.)

Gorgeous tutorials! Lots of great things to make. Happy Sewing and Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments - I adore hearing from you! I love to reply personally via email so if your email isn't visible in your profile feel free to leave it in your message so I can get in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...