Friday, March 20, 2015

Five Things You Don't Know About Me

I love getting to know the people behind the blog and this blog has led to me meeting many kindred spirits who I now call good friends.


Today I've been interviewed by one of those friends - Angie from Gnome Angel. You can read all about me and my creative habits in the interview here...but first, here is some fun stuff you don't know about me.



1. I don't like traditional breakfast food. I'd much rather eat last night's left over curry.

2. I never swear in my writing here on the blog but I can be a bit of a potty mouth in real life.

3. My first job was at a cake shop and I got to eat whatever I wanted. Best job ever.

4. I have lost 5 kilos since Christmas just by walking. No diets or gym routines. I can't give up chocolate. Just. can't. do. it.

5. My sister and I are so alike, many people think we are twins.


It's my birthday in a few weeks. I'll be 35. How on earth did that happen?! I still feel 22.

Now head over to Gnome Angel and read more! 

Have a great weekend :)

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Top picture is most recent. Currently debating whether to cut my hair shorter again.

      Delete
  2. 1. I never eat breakfast. Just can't do it.
    2. "a bit"... Lucky I'm fluent in French.
    3. Damn, that is a great job!
    4. I could do the same... if I walked to Uluru and back each day.
    5. Wow, that's pretty cool.

    Thanks for being on my blog today. Thanks for being seen in public with me. Thanks for being so awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uluru? No way. 3km a day seems to be perfect for me. Thanks also for the tip on Breeze app. Love that one. My most recent spirit animal is an 'impulsive rabbit."

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! I think you really 22!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I worked at a bakery. It was good for the soul, bad for the hips. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, you're the same age as one of my children... one will be 39 this year and the baby 35; I'm sure they both still feel 22 also; actually, so do I! ;) Thanks for all your tips and tricks, I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - I adore hearing from you! I love to reply personally via email so if your email isn't visible in your profile feel free to leave it in your message so I can get in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...