So excited - I am hosting a sewing day! If you live in or near Melbourne (or you will be visiting at the time) I would love to see you there!
Date: Saturday 6th July 2013
Time: 9am - 4pm
Place: GJs Discount Fabrics, 443 Lygon St, East Brunswick 3057 (upstairs sewing room)
Cost $10 per head (plus $1.59 booking fee, sorry about that!) - includes room hire, tea, coffee & biscuits
You will need to bring:
- Your sewing machine and the projects you would like to work on.
- Your threads, scissors, any required notions and tools
- Your lunch (fridge and microwave available) or some money - there are several cafes and eateries in walking distance.
- Some money if you fancy doing some fabric shopping - GJs is open and offers a 10% discount for us to purchase items in the store while we are upstairs.
- Car parking available out the back and in nearby streets. Also easily accessible via public transport.
- Irons and ironing boards provided.
- Kids - small babies welcome only. We will be using a lot of sharp equipment and the room will be up a flight of stairs. The environment is not suitable for children. Thanks for understanding!
- You don't have to attend the entire day. If it suits you better to come from 11-3, that is great! Whatever suits you.
Sound good to you? Book your place HERE!
Got a question - email me! firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope to see you there and meet you in person!