Monday, April 15, 2013

Cooking The Books

I was chatting on the phone to my Dad last week and he said " Now Ros. About the blog. The sewing is great but you know I'm more interested in the food. You haven't cooked anything for ages!" (untrue - I cook every night but it gets devoured before I can photograph it. Plus my food styling skills are not great.)

So this one is for you Dad! Gotta keep 50% of my male readership happy! (My husband makes up the other 50%)


Today I'm a guest over at Things For Boys for Abby's Cooking The Books Series. I've reviewed a recipe from Jamie's 15 Minute Meals - it's a real winner for kid friendly food.

Check out all the details in the full post here!

2 comments:

  1. I have just blogged about another of Jamies 15 min meals - the vege couscous. It was yummy but took me longer too as I had to pick and clean the veges first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so lucky! My husband decided long ago he wouldn't bother reading my blog :D Of course it does mean that I can blog about just how much fabric I own lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - I adore hearing from you! I love to reply personally via email so if your email isn't visible in your profile feel free to leave it in your message so I can get in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...