Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Guest Posting at Imagine Gnats

I hope you all had a lovely break over the Easter weekend!

                                                                       {Image Source}

Unfortunately I've come down with an awful cold and cough so as I trudge off to bed to curl up with my current read Stephen Fry in America (totally hilarious and interesting, I really recommend it) you can pop over to visit Rachael and read my guest post all about my current favourite sewing tools.


i is for button 200


I've been getting back into sewing kids clothes so I have some great projects to share in the next couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - I adore hearing from you! I love to reply personally via email so if your email isn't visible in your profile feel free to leave it in your message so I can get in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...