Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Some More Sweet Pouch Features

The last few pouches are still trickling in! International post is SOOOO SLOW lately,  but they have all been worth the wait!

Behind the scenes there has been a lot of work trying to contact people whose partners haven't received pouches. I'm doing my best, but I'm also relying on others to uphold the commitment they made when they signed up. I will wait a few more weeks then I try to do something for anyone who might have missed out.

On to some great features!

Bunting

Stunning bunting pouch (that has a cute kite on the other side!) for Tash from Stefanie.

Sweet pouch swap

Patchwork box shaped pouch by Amy for Helen. I was a lucky recipient of goodies from Amy in a Secret Santa swap last year - she makes such beautiful pieces.

Pretty Sweet Pouch Swap

How gorgeous - Vintage Modern, Little Apples AND hexies! Love! This one was made by Irene for Kimberly.

Sweet pouch received!

A Joel Dewberry print pouch and some gorgeous goodies for Zane made by Erin. You must read Zane's post about it - her enthusiasm and excitement is infectious!

finished my pouch !! I used Kate Spain fabrics and a pattern found on ohfransson.com ...hope my partner likes!!

 And last but certainly not least, this beauty by Ruthie for Alyce. I adore the squirrel!!

Want to see more? Go and have a browse through the flickr group. Thank you again to all of you wonderful ladies who have been a part of it!

6 comments:

  1. If you need an angel pouch maker, give me a hoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature, and sweet words, Ros. I'm in good company with all the lovely pouches here! And if you need another pouch maker for anyone who missed out (especially for US shipment), I'd be happy to make another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute pouches! Ilove these things. So addictive to make!
    liZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of those, specially mine new pouch ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - I adore hearing from you! I love to reply personally via email so if your email isn't visible in your profile feel free to leave it in your message so I can get in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...