Thursday, January 5, 2012

Liebster Award

I have a dirty secret...even though it appears that I am a busy and organised person, I am actually quite lazy in some departments. And to my shame, I have been very lazy about getting around to this post, it has been put on the back burner several times when some shiny new idea or project takes over!

Thank you to three lovely bloggers who over the past few months have all awarded me with the Liebster Award - an award for up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.



The three ladies who have awarded this to me are:

The Domesticated Mama - she makes gorgeous stuff for kids and has a fantastic etsy store. Check it out!

Pam at Threading My Way - fellow Aussie blogger and seamstress extraordinaire, if you are in to sewing her blog is a must read!

Leigh Ann from Sew Blessed - a great blog with lots of creativity, sewing tips and activities for kids.

                                                                                                           Source


Thanks to all of you for giving me this award! My job now - to choose five small blogs to give this award to. Hmmm so many good ones!

Sew Love It - Christy has a lovely blog where she showcases her creations for her cute baby daughter, as well as recipes and other fun stuff.

Jubee's Craft Box - Brandi is great at sewing and crochet amongst lots of other things!

Pritty Tings - Kristin is a new blogger who I found after I saw her this bag. Love that fish!

Tales of the Scotts- Eva blogs about her creative projects and we share a mutual love of Amy Butler fabrics.

Bird On A Cake - Robin makes AMAZING cakes and takes beautiful photographs of them. Be warned - your mouth will water reading this blog.


So that is my five! Head on over and check them out!









4 comments:

  1. Aww thanks Ros! how sweet of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a problem with bright and shiny things too! lol. Congrats on receiving the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks! I think a friend of mine several months ago received this award. I'll have to pay it forward. :-) Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - I adore hearing from you! I love to reply personally via email so if your email isn't visible in your profile feel free to leave it in your message so I can get in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...