Friday, January 13, 2012

Big Books Printable

The Big Books Library Bag tutorial has been popular, but I wondered how many people would like to make the bag but might have been a bit daunted by the computer slogan design part of the tutorial.



So thought I would give you the one I made as a printable, so you can just print it out for yourself! You can get the printable HERE!


This is my first printable so if you have any problems accessing it, please leave a comment so I can fix it!

Looking forward to seeing your version of the bag - if you make one, make sure you share it at my flickr pool!

6 comments:

  1. I bought a canvas bag and some fabric paint to make this exact same bag a while back and I just haven't gotten to it yet! I can't wait to tote mine to the library and fill it with children's books for my little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for sharing! I now can't get sir mix a lot's song out of my head lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog, and I wanted to let you know about this new blog I just started called www.linkycandy.com It's one big linky party with tons of options and categories to link up your blog and as many posts as you want! I just launched it last night, and would love for you to be apart of it! Thank you so much! If there is anything I could help you with anytime just let me know! Oh yeah... There is a really cool feature on it too! Each week there will be a featured blogger for each category! The blog with the most clicks gets featured! And each linky party will start over at the beginning of each month, so everyone can get a chance to be the first to link up. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. The fabric in the background is cool. Is it from Ikea?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rainie, just worked out how to get a threaded comment! I love ikea fabric, but this one is Aviary 2 by Joel Dewberry.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments - I adore hearing from you! I love to reply personally via email so if your email isn't visible in your profile feel free to leave it in your message so I can get in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...