Monday, December 5, 2011

And the winner is...

Drumroll please....


Random.org selected number 23 - Jo!

Jo said: It's SUCH a fabulous bag! I follow your blog through Google Reader. Thank-you!

Thanks to all my followers for all your lovely comments and great support! Special mention to the lovely Debbie McLean who sent me this lovely poem:

“My day was made when along came “Sew Delicious”
With lots of creative ideas and warm wishes
I get a lovely surprise when a new mail pops in my inbox
Your friendly, vibrant blog really rocks....

I love the projects that you create
You include it all – patterns, directions and templates
Whether it is sewing, craft, painting or recycling bits
Your blog is sure to have lots of hits”

Hope you like my little rhyme –
Just have to get myself some more time
To enjoy making the things you have shared
And give my grandee – Milly – cute things to wear”


Thanks Debbie! Such a gorgeous poem, it made my day when I read it! Here is my virtual gift to you:

                                                                     Source: stylemepretty.com via Roslyn on Pinterest


The Autumn Bag is looking forward to going to its new home with Jo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - I adore hearing from you! I love to reply personally via email so if your email isn't visible in your profile feel free to leave it in your message so I can get in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...