Thursday, September 1, 2011

Anna's Junebug Dress

I loved the Junebug dress I made for Piper (you can see that here) so I decided that I wanted one for my own little munchkin. I found a sweet daisy print poly cotton on special at Spotlight  - who says fashion isn't affordable? This little number cost about $3, plus heaps of left over fabric! The little yellow buttons are courtesy of my big stash from the op shop.


Cooperative model? No. Aspiring ballerina? Yes!

Thanks again to Jess from Craftiness is Not Optional for the gorgeous pattern!

Time for some fun in the sun!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Ros. I love this pattern but I don't have anyone to wear a size 2 so I haven't tried it. I love your version though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Junebug Dress and what you've done with it is adorable, how cute are those yellow buttons on it? And how cute is your aspiring ballerina!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - I adore hearing from you! I love to reply personally via email so if your email isn't visible in your profile feel free to leave it in your message so I can get in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...