Sunday, March 1, 2015

Limited Edition Quilted Sewing Machine Covers

There has been lots of interest in my Quilted Sewing Machine Cover, which is one of the most popular post on my blog. I've had a number of requests to sell the original, or make them and sell via my old Etsy store.

I love the project and decided it was time to make some new ones. I had a lovely time choosing fabric and making three special machine covers to sell directly to my readers.


Pink & grey! Sold out!


Bluebird Park! Sold Out!


Happy Go Lucky!  Sold out!

All the machine covers are fully lined and made with top quality quilting cottons. The dimensions are 18" wide, 10" high and 8" deep, made to fit most simple modern machines.

BUY YOURS HERE!

I won't be making anymore in the near future, so once they are gone, that's it!

You can also use my tutorial and make one for yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - I adore hearing from you! I love to reply personally via email so if your email isn't visible in your profile feel free to leave it in your message so I can get in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...