Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Online Sewing Events

There is quite a few great things happening at the moment so I thought I'd share some of my favourites with you in case you'd like to get involved too!

First up is a swap - which I know lots of you will be keen on - hosted by Jenny from Mend & Make New.


Those of you who have kids and love to sew for them will love this swap! Check out all the details here. One catch - it's only open to Aussie & NZ residents.

Next up is the Sew Fab pattern bundle sale. Available for a limited time only, you can get 20 patterns for $29.95 - bargain!


You can buy the pattern bundle through Abby from Things for Boys - check out all the available patterns and the link to buy the bundle here.

And last but not least, Jane from Lil Pip Designs is having a monthly sewing challenge. Well, not a challenge as such, just a suggested pattern or tutorial every month so anyone who wants to can make the project and share it. Sometimes it's nice to sew as a community, and all the projects are simple and small. I love the idea and I'm looking forward to joining in.

The first project is this gorgeous bowling set designed by Birdiful Stitches.

Photo source: Birdiful Stitches

Read all about Jane's monthly sewing challenges and check out the upcoming projects here.

So which ones are you planning to get involved in? What will you make first?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including me Ros.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got my bundle, and I have my bowling pattern and the fabric but the swap has my interest seeing the knitting needles. I'd never offer to sew something because I can live with my little errors but I couldn't send them. Knitting however I'm confident off to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - I adore hearing from you! I love to reply personally via email so if your email isn't visible in your profile feel free to leave it in your message so I can get in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...