Wednesday, April 16, 2014

School Holiday Activities - Origami

One activity Anna and I love to do together is origami. The projects you can do range in skill level and there are lots of great online resources to help you make the different origami shapes.


I find it easiest to use You Tube on my ipad and we watch video tutorials that show us step by step instructions. Here are some good ones:
If you have any Japanese dollar stores near you (like Daiso) you can pick up really gorgeous packs of origami paper like this:


But any paper will do! Plain paper is good as you can encourage your kids to decorate their origami once they've made their shapes.





Click here to check out more school holiday activities!



1 comment:

  1. oh my word I am so impressed..you are solo good at this...what a delight of a find you are..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - I adore hearing from you! I love to reply personally via email so if your email isn't visible in your profile feel free to leave it in your message so I can get in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...