Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Things I'm Loving!

I'm snowed under right now - I've got several custom orders on the go (yay!), a teething baby, a crazy toddler and I'm still recovering from a horrible chest infection that knocked me for six last week. Ugh. I'm feeling HEAPS better now though!

Despite not posting much, I've still been reading (and popping in on lots of you that entered my fat quarter competition and left your details!)

Here are some ace things I've loved this week -

I'm a Fox Dress made for Project Run and Play by Kiki Creates. How awesome and fun and I adore how she styled it with those pig tails and Dame Edna glasses!


The whole Washi range of fabric by Rashida Coleman Hale. Top of my fabric wish list right now!


This gorgeous gnome house tutorial over at Apartment Therapy. It uses hula hoops and other simple materials to build this sweet little woodland home!


 I took advantage of the final days of Picnik to design a simple but cute invite for Lucy's 1st birthday - I can't believe she's almost one! What happened to my tiny baby? *sniff*


If you are looking for an alternative to Picnik, PicMonkey seems to fit the bill nicely and they are adding more features soon.

And finally, Kate over at see kate sew is having her Ruffles 2012 event, which is chock full of amazing tutorials all devoted to ruffles. Lovely! She is also having a sew along to make a cute ruffled clutch. So many pretty things to make!




What are you loving this week?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ros. I just loved that little fox dress too. It was a toss up between that one and Sew Together's - Colour Blocked Twirl with a Twist. Sew Together actually won me over and I voted for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving pic monkey too! I just used it for my latest post. Nawww, I can sympathize with your sniffs in regards to Lucy turning 1... I'm still sniffing about Hannah growing too fast! lol
    I'm following the ruffles event too... so much to ooh and aahh over!
    Glad you're starting to feel better xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your little one's eyelashes! Also, my Newbie's chubby cheeks, and the idea of making shoes for her feet (although I suspect that the 'liking' bit might not give way to actually 'making' until she's too big for home made shoes...)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - I adore hearing from you! I love to reply personally via email so if your email isn't visible in your profile feel free to leave it in your message so I can get in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...