Monday, March 5, 2012

February in Pictures

If you follow me on Facebook you will know that I participated in the Fat Mum Slim February photo a day challenge.



Here is what February looked like for me!

Number 4...the teething is continuing into March with her first top tooth coming down yesterday!



Number 11...such a cute face!



Number 21 - not technically February, in fact May 9 2011, but certainly one of my all time fave photos of me.



And finally...I learned something new on the 28th - the gentleman on the Australian twenty dollar note is John Flynn, a Presbyterian Minister who founded the Royal Australian Flying Doctor Service in 1934, the world's first air ambulance.

So that was February! It was an interesting challenge, but I must admit, I was pretty lazy and fell behind on several days. If it wasn't for the convenience of my iPhone and uploading the pics straight to Facebook, I doubt I would have made it past week one! As you can tell from the photos, I don't know if photography is my strength - I think I'll stick to sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - I adore hearing from you! I love to reply personally via email so if your email isn't visible in your profile feel free to leave it in your message so I can get in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...