Monday, February 6, 2012

Fabric Crush: Echo

At the moment I am loving the Echo range, designed by Lotta Jansdotter. Lotta is a Swedish designer whose signature bold designs can be seen across her range of books and other products as well as her fabric range. Echo is her first US collection for Windham Fabrics.


The simplicity, the colour ways, the Scandi-style. It is all gorgeous. I haven't purchased any yet, but I plan to. The astronomical prices of retail fabric in Australia generally grinds my fabric shopping to an abrupt halt, but often when I have a few pennies I will put in an order from one of my fave US fabric stores.

My favourites from the Echo collection are:

Spring Buds in Mustard

                                                                  image credit: Hawthorne Threads


and Vines in Agave

                                                                                   image credit: Hawthorne Threads



Beautiful, right? What collection are you crushing on at the moment?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I know. I LOVE Echo. I think I am crushing the most on Ruby Star Rising... or Castle Peeps (Missed the bandwagon on that one)... or the new Fly a Kite. I don't know. I love too many of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! I especially love the spring buds in Mustard too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - I adore hearing from you! I love to reply personally via email so if your email isn't visible in your profile feel free to leave it in your message so I can get in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...