Monday, September 5, 2011

Strawberries n Cream

Matchy dresses for the girls! Found this sweet strawberry print fabric at my local fabric store and couldn't resist!

First for Anna - I used the pretty easy sundress tute from Craftiness is Not Optional and whipped up this cutie:

For Lucy I made a crossover pinafore from Smashed Peas and Carrots and even though it is way too big, I just had to put it on for a photo!

Cute girl!
Here is what the dress actually looks like:

The pinafore is reversible so I have a simple red with white polka dot on the reverse side.

Hope you like them as much as I do!


  1. Love the idea of the reversible dress. Both dresses are so cute!

  2. This reminds me of my girls when they were little. I sewed almost everything they wore. Here I was all of those years thinking they did not like their clothes. I found out those were the most sentimental things to them. I have to tell you I ran a strawberry field for over 22 years and love strawberry fabrics....come visit my new blog too love to have you join if you will.

  3. Aww...loving it!So cute! I’d love for you to link your adorable project to Things I’ve Made Thursdays! We have a section that features kids and teens “stuff”, and your post would be perfect for this!

    Hope you’ll stop by on Thursday and link up!!

  4. Thanks for linking to Things I've Done Thursday! Love your project!

    Come back on Thursday for more fun!! :)



Thank you so much for your comments - I adore hearing from you! I love to reply personally via email so if your email isn't visible in your profile feel free to leave it in your message so I can get in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...